Sunday, September 20, 2009

Yeah, yeah...

Yesterday I said I'd post something of some merit.  In hindsight, that was a bit ambitious.  I'm working on two things right now, but neither are done.  So, you get one more day of fluff.

I haven't posted much about comics lately.  Anyone reading anything worth while?  How are you comic book fans liking "Darkest Night?"  Zombie-licious enough for you?

I just finished the full run of "100 Bullets" this morning before work.  It blew me away.  No pun intended.  Easily the best Crime Noir comic I've ever read.  It's given me a whole new appreciation for the creative team of Azzarello and Risso.  Next stop, "Batman:  Broken City."  Has anyone read that one?


1 comment:

  1. 100 Bullets was great read from issue 1, the Darkest Night stuff is well written but I don't really like it

    ReplyDelete